Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Noah in July

 
What's that? The whale has a little flipper that sticks out and Noah always finds it and then tries to suck on it :) 

 
Noah's favorite activity? Rocking his exersaucer back and forth. He literally throws himself back and forward-it even scoots him across the floor! 



Sorry it's upside down-but I found Noah sucking his thumb! He doesn't usually do this but it was soo cute!
 
Noah's first attempt at sitting up!! He was very excited!

 Right after I clicked these pics he promptly fell backward and I kinda missed catching him so he was a little upset....sorry, buddy!  I do hate having all hard floors-it's so hard on my little baby's head, and I'm sure it'll just get worse until he can really hold himself up!

Nom-om-om!! Yummy feet! I've always wanted a baby that did this-he's my first :)


No comments: